1. A bet is only successfully wagered when we have manually accepted the requested bet.
a. To request a bet you should add selections and stakes to your bet slip, and press the Request Bet button.
b. Requested bets will appear in a Pending Bet section of your bet slip.
c. You can cancel a bet request at anytime by clicking the trash icon next to it.
d. Once we respond to your bet request, your request will be converted to a bet, if accepted, and will appear in the My Bets section. Accepted bets cannot be cancelled. If a bet request is rejected by us, the bet request will be removed from the pending section.
2. We do not guarantee that the Website will be available or in a fully functional condition at all times. Access to the Website may from time to time be suspended without notice due to system failure, for maintenance or for reasons reasonably beyond our control.
3. We do not guarantee that the Website will be error-free, that any defects will be corrected or that the servers which host the Website are free of viruses or bugs.
4. In the event of a systems or communications error, delay, or interruption, or a malfunction, bug or virus relating to account settlement or resulting in loss of data or winnings (each an "Error")
a. we shall attempt to resolve the Error with minimal impact to you;
b. where we reasonably believe that you have received winnings which you would not have otherwise received but for such Error, we may void any such winnings allocated to you, and to the extent that you have already received a payment in respect of the same, you shall repay such amount to us or we may deduct an amount equal to this amount against any money owed to you by us; and
c. we shall not be liable to you for any loss of data or winnings resulting from such Error , to the extent that such loss is not caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill or for any damage to your computer equipment or software.
5. If you receive any winnings as a result of any error made by us or on our behalf (whether technical or manual) in calculating or allocating such winnings, we reserve the right to amend any winnings. Where you have already received or been credited with a payment in respect of the same, you will repay that amount to us or we may deduct it from your account.
6. Subject to the above, the Software and Services are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis. We make no warranty or representation, whether express or implied (whether by law, statute or otherwise), including but not limited to implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, completeness of the Services or the Software. In addition, we do not promise that the Software and/or Services will meet your requirements.